FORTE CLOUD is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Authorized Reseller in Egypt with SAP Competency.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at FORTE CLOUD. “Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can use our services like cloud migration, web application hosting, cloud managed and support…etc.
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, first and last name, phone number, job title and company name, which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
– Network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider.
– Computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting.
– The location of your device or computer, authentication and security credential information, content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads.
– The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site (including date and time) and FROTE CLOUD offerings.
– Content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. For example, we store a persistent cookie to recognizing you when you sign in to use our offerings, keeping track of your specified preferences, conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings, preventing fraudulent activity, improving security, delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on FORTE CLOUD sites, reporting to allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.