Connect Billions of Devices, Process Trillions of Messages and Manage IoT Devices with the AWS Internet of Things
What Is AWS IoT?
AWS IoT is a managed cloud service that makes it simple to securely connect edge devices to the cloud and manage IoT devices. With AWS IoT, it’s easy to use other AWS services like AWS Lambda, AWS Greengrass, Amazon DynamoDB, and Amazon Machine Learning to build IoT applications that gather, process, analyze, and act on data generated by connected devices at a global scale, without having to manage any infrastructure. Whether you’re looking to make existing devices smart or build a new IoT solution from the ground up, AWS and FORTE CLOUD can help.
Why choose AWS and FORTE CLOUD for IoT deployments?
Easy Deploy and Manage
- Use MQTT, HTTP 1.1, and WebSockets, and proprietary/legacy protocols.
- Move quickly from ideation to production.
- Encrypt all data with TLS 1.2, which is available in a variety of programming languages and operating. systems.
- AWS Greengrass authenticates and encrypts device data. Data is never exchanged between devices and the cloud without a proven identity.
- Increase throughput as needed to operate with low latency.
- Reliably scale to billions of devices and trillions of messages.
AWS IoT Services
AWS IoT Solutions
AWS IoT customers are building industrial IoT applications for predictive high-quality and renovation and to remotely monitor operations.
AWS IoT customers are building connected home applications for home automation, home protection and tracking, and home networking.
AWS IoT clients are building commercial applications for visitors monitoring, public protection, and health tracking.